- Donate Today with Tomorrow's Campers in Mind -
With the support of generous community members—like you—the Rotary Youth Camp can continue to welcome nonprofit groups free of charge. Make a difference. Change a life. Donate today.
- In 2024 We Will Be Celebrating 100 Years of Service -
Donate to the Centennial Campaign
Through the Rotary Youth Camp’s Centennial Campaign, we intend to make renovations prior to our centennial celebration in 2024. These much-needed updates will ensure our camp stays top of the line, safe, and changing lives for the next 100 years.
We are looking to:
- Build a new water play area—the Splash Pad
- Complete Pool and pool house renovations
- Replacing the existing Health Lodge and Administration Buildings with one new, state of the art, building
When you donate to the Centennial Campaign, you can choose a specific area you want to support or add to the general fund. It’s up to you.
- Shop for a Cause -
Amazon has created an opportunity to give back while you online shop called Amazon Smile. For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization. This comes at no extra cost to you, and might be the easiest way to support the camp! It is a win-win. Make sure you bookmark smile.amazon.com, and use it every time you want to make an Amazon purchase.
- Online, In Person, Mail, Planned –
Other Ways To Donate
- Mail In Your Donation
- Checks should be addressed to “Rotary Club Youth Camp Association”
- Mailing address: 22310 NE Colbern Rd. Lee’s Summit, MO 64086
- Recurring Donations
- You can schedule automatic monthly donations through our PayPal donation button!
- This is a great way to continue your support of the Rotary Youth Camp and our mission to provide life-changing camping experiences for disabled and disadvantaged youth!
- Third-Party Fundraising
- We would love to partner with you or your organization to raise funds for the Rotary Youth Camp! This is an amazing way to connect with the community and further our reach.
- We appreciate your interest in making our camp the beneficiary of your event or promotion. Please contact our Community Relations Specialist with any partnership ideas; Allison.Kelly@rotaryyouthcamp.org